Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

In the Beginning....

Thirty minutes ago, I decided that I wanted to start my own blog. That's all fine and dandy, but looking at the clock on my pc, I wonder if this wasn't the best time to start one. I have 34 minutes before my daughter comes home from school. Anyway, I have been following several fabulous blogs for a while and I have decided that "I can do that".I'm down to 30 minutes now. And I really haven't said much. But I took the first step and started it, that counts, right? (24 minutes and counting.) I wanted a blog so I could share favorite books, recipes, craft projects and more. Things I don't want to bore all of my FB friends with! So please be patient with me as I learn this new blogging thing. I have 17 minutes left before the bus arrives, so I really need to run upstairs and finish cleaning the living room. I need my family to think that I got something done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment