Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Baskets

Last night before going to bed, I told the kids that they couldn't come downstairs before 8 am. (I'm such a mean mom!) So at 8:01, we were awakened. The kids were very excited to see what EB left for them. This was the first year that both kids didn't believe in EB. It makes me just a teeny bit sad.





Here are the kids with the baskets. I don't let them get into it until after I take the pictures of them holding their baskets.



Dissecting their Easter baskets.



The mandatory chocolate bunny.



This is something that Chris ordered for Hannah. It's from a website that makes the world's smallest letters. He ordered Hannah one for her birthday a couple of years ago. The Easter card came inside this egg. It comes with a little magnifying glass. See the red wax seal on the envelope? The envelope said "To Hannah on the 2nd Floor with the pink carpet". It's really cute!


James got some new Lego mini figurines. He got the ice skater, mad scientist, and artist to add to his collection.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures. Happy Easter! I left Easter grass in your mailbox yesterday from the egg hunt. James needed more room in his basket for eggs so I put it on MJ's counter and forgot to give it to you before you left for home. Enjoy your day. Thanks for blog info. I will try to follow when I can.
    Jenn.P.

    ReplyDelete