Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What am I Reading?

I have not been doing much reading lately. I've been distracted....by cupcakes. And Bingo Blitz. (a game on Facebook)


Since I last posted my reading updates (which was July 6th!), I read Swept Off Her Feet by Hester Browne. It was a light, romantic story that took place in Scotland. I really enjoyed it. It was the first book I've read by this author.


I also read the 2nd book in Stephanie Bond's Southern Roads Trilogy, Baby Come Home. I must wait until August 1st for the final book to come out.



I've been reading Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns. It was this month's book club selection. We met for book club this week, but I hadn't finished the book. I went anyway. And I am still working on it. I'm enjoying it, but there were those distractions this month. Like cupcakes. And Bingo Blitz.

I started To Kill a Mockingbird, but haven't made much progress. I may not finish it by the end of July. As I said, there were too many distractions. I may have mentioned something about the cupcakes and the Bingo Blitz.


The cupcake battle is over for the time being, so that distraction is out of the way. Though there's still Bingo Blitz.

I know I've mentioned before about my stack of books in the bedroom. Here's a picture. That paisley ottoman is also full of books. The pile leans to the left a bit. These are all the books waiting to be read. I have another pile of books that's not pictured of the ones I have read.

Well, happy reading! I think it's time for me to play some more Bingo Blitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment