Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Care Package for Hannah

Hannah is at Girl Scout camp. She'll be gone through Friday. Last year she did a 3 night overnight camp, but this year she opted for the 5 night.

I looked into some different websites that put together camp care packages for kids, but they were all pretty high - $35 - $50. So I decided to make my own care package for her.

So here is what she has in her care package.

-spiral notebook
- Horse Fun Facts book ($1 spot at Target)
- 2 mini notebooks with matching pens ($1 spot at Target)
- Girly tattoos
- Dance tattoos
- Cat's Cradle Klutz book
- 2 "teeny bopper" magazines
- sparkly string for friendship bracelets
- Ask Away - ice breaker game
- Groove-alution - dance game


My care package totaled about $35 not including shipping, but it has nicer stuff than what I found in the pre-made care packages online. Plus, it's all stuff I know she'll like.

I mailed it on Saturday, so it should arrive on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment