Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hannah's Turn at Camp

We just got back from dropping Hannah off at Girl Scout camp. She'll be there for the next 5 nights. She has been so excited about camp. She did 3 nights last year and has been ready for the longer camp experience ever since.




Hannah with her good friend and camp buddy.

The girls posing at their tent.


Home sweet home for the next 5 nights.

I know they are going to have a fabulous time! The girls signed up for a week of horse riding lessons among other fun activities. Even though we just dropped Hannah off, I miss her already! I will need to keep myself busy this week.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Laurie! Even tho Robbie is 15 - but an only child - last week while he was away at Boy Scout Camp for the week - I managed to keep busy allright!!! I rearranged the hallway & my entire bedroom...furniture, wall hangings....everything! I accomplished a lot! ;)
    -Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always visit the neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have accomplished nothing so far! And James is at band camp for the day. Okay, I did visit the above neighbor, right Sue? But that's all. I have to pick up James in 2 1/2 hours.

    ReplyDelete