Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What am I Reading?

What am I reading??? Not much!! With preparing for house guests, then having house guests, then recovering from house guests, I have not done much reading lately.

I am still working on Killer Deals by Sheryl Anderson.


I have read a couple more books for the Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl that James is participating in at school.

I read the Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester by Barbara O'Connor which was a cute fantasy.

I also read 43 Old Cemetery Road Dying to Meet You by Kate Klise. This book was cleverly written all in letters, newspaper articles and notes.


As for To Kill a Mockingbird, I have not even attempted to further myself in it. My book club has chosen to read it this year, so I am confident that I will read it!!


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment