Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hannah and the Huge Avocado

Last week when my sister and her family were in town, we went to the Dekalb International Farmer's Market. It was my first time going there, but it won't be my last! It was amazing! There were signs saying "no photography", so I didn't take any pictures while we were there.

Hannah had to go to school that day, so she requested that we get her an avocado. And boy, did we get her an avocado!



Here is the giant avocado.


Here is a picture of Hannah holding the giant avocado. Most of the avocados we buy are about a quarter to a third of the size of this one.

Sliced avocado

Avocado slices


Hannah eating a slice of avocado

My recipe for guacamole calls for 3 medium avocados. I bet this one would be more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment