Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scrapbooking Goal {Week 9}

I was so excited to be finished with my 2007 album, that I decided to thread all the pages into the album and put it in its place on the shelf. Well, I discovered that I wasn't finished! I had 2 blank pages with a post-it on them with the words "Mardi Gras". I wasn't feeling inspired when I originally came to those pictures. I still wasn't feeling inspired, but I was really motivated to finish the album.

I think I was hoping that Out on a Limb Scrapbooking would come out with a Mardi Gras kit. If they did, I missed it. So I tackled this one on my own. I did have some leftover Mardi Gras stickers from a previous year, so that's what I used.



Hannah's class kindergarten picture for her portrait album. I used paper from Creative Imaginations. 

This Easter layout is from a kit by Out on a Limb Scrapbooking.


First Grade picture uses Creative Memories supplies. 


The class picture uses supplies from TPC Studio. 


Hannah's second grade layout uses Creative Memories.



Goal Update: 76/288 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment