Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scrapbooking Goal {Week 8}

The mother of one of Hannah's friends died this week. One of my fears of dying young is that my scrapbooks are not caught up. That may sound silly to some, but if I don't get their albums done, who will? This sad tragedy has lit a fire under me and I went to work.

 Here are the next 8 pages which would have been week 8. So excited that I am starting the 2008 album! I'm making progress!! This layout is from James' birthday. The kit is from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking.

Here's something you don't see very often in Georgia, a snow day! The kids got out of school for the snow. This is another Out on a Limb Scrapbooking kit.



This Sweetheart Dance layout is a kit from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking. 



This last layout uses Boy Scout printed paper from K & Company and stickers from EK Sucess.

Goal Update: 68/288 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment