Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Babysitting

We offered to babysit my sister's kids for the weekend. Their ages are nearly 1 and nearly 3. What were we thinking?!?! ;)

My sister and her fiance' left on Friday morning. Chris went to work. James and Hannah went to school. I took care of Beatrix and August all by myself.  August took a 3 hour nap. Beatrix did not. I was very thankful when Hannah came home from school!


I took the kids to have lunch with Hannah at her school.  Here are the girls eating ice cream.

Here is August.

When Hannah got home, she and Beatrix wanted to play a board game, so I took August outside to get him out of their way.

An enclosed trampoline is a lot like a giant playpen.


August enjoyed running around in it. He didn't jump, but did bounce a little when he was sitting.

Static electricity!

We survived the first day. Though we were all super tired by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment