Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Decorations

I love Halloween! In fact, I think I enjoy decorating for Halloween as much as I love decorating for Christmas! It's finally October so I pulled out all my decorations. Okay, not all of my decorations. I have a lot of decorations that I don't pull out until Halloween day for our annual cul-de-sac party. But all of the inside decorations are up.


Here is my mantle.


Close up of left side of the mantle. The black cat is a removable wall sticker that I got on clearance last year after Halloween. It was a set of 2 cats and six rats. It's the first time I've used any of those and I am very pleased with how it looks.


The other side of the mantle.


I've started hanging holiday garland up on my mantle this past year. This one is a Martha Stewart one that I picked up at Michael's recently.

This is our collection of Hallmark decorations - they all play little songs and move around. The ghost sings "I want Candy". The skeleton is new this year. He sings the the Hokey Pokey, specifically "put your head in, put your head out, etc.". The owls in the tree hoot to the Addam's Family theme song. The toads sing a cute little song about "I wonder what will happen when the witch gets back". James & Hannah love playing around with these.

Wall decorations


After seeing Wicked this fall, we have a new interest in "witch decor".

Here are some more wall stickers. Hannah put them around the house. There are a few in places where I have to take a double look everytime I walk by to make sure they're not real!


Window clings on the mirror.



Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment