Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Scrapbooking Goal {Week 7}

I can't believe how behind I have gotten. This is officially week #10 of the school year and this is only Week 7 of my scrapbooking! I am determined to get caught up.

I ran out of printed pictures for our family album, so I had to work on Hannah's portrait album. This first page uses an old Simply Scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up! The larger picture of Hannah is one of my all time favorite professional photos of her. Too cute!


Very simple - just a piece of retired printed cardstock from Stampin' Up and blue organdy ribbon.


The paper from this page is from Making Memories.

Ordered some more prints and was able to finish our 2007 album!!! This is a kit from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking.

This layout is also from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking.

Hannah's kindergarten page uses supplies from Creative Memories.

Goal Update:  60/288 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment