Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What am I reading?





Since it's National Scrapbooking Month, I have spent some time cleaning and organizing my scrapbooking room instead of reading. But of course, I did manage to do some reading this week. I will blog about my scrapbooking room later - I'm not quite finished with the room.

Let's see, I finished the second and third books in the Flower Shop series by Kate Collins. I enjoyed these more than the first one and will continue to read the series.



I read This Pen for Hire by Laura Levine. I didn't realize it was a mystery series when I started it. I read most of this while on the treadmill. It made the time go by very quickly. I would start reading and after a couple of chapters I would look down to see how much time I had been on the treadmill and it was always more than I had expected. It was my first time reading on the treadmill with the Kindle. It worked out very nicely. I downloaded the next book in the series so I can start reading it soon.

I started Katie Fforde's A Perfect Proposal this week. This one is on my nightstand and so far I have only been reading it at bedtime. Katie Fforde is one of my all-time favorite chick-lit authors.

And finally, I haven't started this one yet, but I need to finish it by next Saturday for book club! It's Madeline L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time. I have owned it for more than 20 years, but I have never read it.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment