Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Recap



Even though I didn't get to speak to my Mom on Mother's Day, I did have a very lovely day.
I was presented some beautiful tulips from my family. Tulips are my absolute favorite flower.




Hannah gave me this gorgeous bracelet that she made for me at school. Pink is one of my favorite colors! Isn't it darling???



I got some pretty new beads for my bracelet that the family gave me at Christmas. It is an Individuality Bead bracelet which is similar to the Pandora bracelets.


Here are the new beads on the bracelet. I think Hannah had fun picking out the new beads.

We stopped by Starbucks for caffeine.

We walked on the Silver Comet Trail.

Our official Mother's Day picture.


We went to the movies and saw the 2-D version of Rio.
The husband grilled some delicious chicken for dinner. He used a kabob recipe, but decided not to use skewers. Instead he used the grill baskets/trays. Much easier and I didn't get any splinters from the skewers that way! We ate out on the deck and enjoyed the beautiful weather.


It was a wonderful Mother's Day spent with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment