Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sleepovers

A friend of mine still has to teach through the rest of the week. We're helping her out by keeping her son tomorrow during the day. Since it's our first day of summer vacation, I told her that we would watch her son, but he HAD to spend the night. I didn't want to wake up early to let him in the house. Her son is Hannah's age, but good friends with James. The three kids play well together, but more often than not, the boys will decide to do something that Hannah doesn't want to do and then she gets mad. As a preventative measure, I let Hannah have a friend spend the night, too.

Now let me back up a little bit. Do you remember my Mother's Day post about my parents going on the 3 week cruise? Well they are done and are staying here, too. They arrived yesterday and will be heading back to Indiana in the morning.

I LOVE my house, but it only has 3 bedrooms. Since my parents are here, Hannah has given up her bedroom and moved in to her brother's room. So for our sleepovers tonight, we had to do some creative rearranging. The boys wanted to sleep in the basement so they could play lots of video games. (Yeah, like that was going to happen!) The girls wanted to set up one of our tents and sleep in the basement.


In the end, I decided to let the boys sleep in the basement. Look, they have plenty of room to spread out their Pokemon cards! (That's what their doing if you can't tell)



And the girls are sleeping in the tent, out on the deck. We did check to make sure the weather was clear for tonight. They asked me what they should do if it starts to rain. We told them "Come inside".


It's time for lights out! Good night!

2 comments: