Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another One of my Favorite Things



I love to scrapbook. I just don't have the time to do it as much as I would like. One of my favorite things, is the Out on a Limb Scrapbooking website. I have been purchasing their scrapbooking kits for about a year now. In fact, I have collected quite a few.


These 2 crates are filled with kits waiting to be used.


The kits are $6 - $7 and include everything you need to make the page along with instructions. I participate in the monthly kit option. They are held until the end of the month, then shipped all at once. If you order 10 or more kits, shipping is free.


Here is how the kits are packaged.


And here is everything that is in the above kit.

These have really simplified my scrapbooking life. I completed 4 two page layouts this morning in about an hour.

Here are the layouts that I did today.


Here is the instruction page for the swim team layout so you can compare it with the page I did.




I do tweak my pages a little. Sometimes I have more (or less) pictures than pictured in the instructions.

And of course, I did all this in my newly cleaned and organized scrapbooking room! It worked out very nicely. I am going to tidy it up now so it stays nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment