Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Scrapbooking Goal {Week 2}

It's only Friday, but I have already met my goal for week 2! In fact I completed 12 pages.  Here are the scrapbook pages I finished this week.



This first layout is from a kit by Scrap in a Snap. Scrap in a Snap was an in-home party business such as Tupperware, etc. SIAS went out of business in 2004.




This next layout is also from a kit by Snap in a Scrap. I'm not sure when I bought these kits, but as you can see, they have been sitting in my scrapbooking room for quite some time. I'm glad to finally put them to use.



 I love this third layout! It is a kit from Out on a Limb scrapbooking. I so love the retro school prints! One thing I love about Out on a Limb is that they mix and match different printed papers. That is something I am not very good at, but I love they way it turns out.
 



 Here is another layout using a kit from Out on a Limb.


 This Halloween layout is also from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking. I love using purple in my Halloween pages!
  

I am running low on photos - I need to order more prints, so I decided to start on Hannah's "Portrait" album. It will be an album filled with all of her professional pictures such as school, class, team, and dance pictures. I did these two layouts for that album. 


This page is of Hannah's 3 month portrait. I used some printed paper and felt flowers that are retired Stampin' Up! items.



 I love how this one turned out. Hannah is 6 months old in this photo. I used supplies from a Best Occassions (Wal-Mart line) - Blue Jean Floral kit.

Goal update: 20 pages/288

No comments:

Post a Comment