Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

One of My Favorite Things

It's no secret. I have a thing for chocolate. I've already posted about another favorite chocolate. But that was until I found this chocolate. It's my new favorite. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Sea Salt/Dark Chocolate. It's just moved down to the number 2 spot for the time being.


The new favorite chocolate is by Choxie. Choxie is a Target brand. I've been buying their dark chocolate meltaway truffles for a while, but on a recent trip to Target, they were out of my truffles. Instead, I grabbed a box of the assorted milk and dark chocolate meltaways.


It has a trio of flavors - espresso, raspberry lemon with bits of biscotti and my favorite, creme brulee. The creme brulee is absolutely sinful! I wish they sold a box with only the creme brulee! The raspberry lemon ones are also good. The espresso ones are fine, but just not as good as the other two.



Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment