Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

What am I Reading?

I finished reading the Flower Shop Mystery #5 - "Acts of Violets" this week. I have 6 more books in this series to read.



I read "Fools Rush In" by Kristan Higgins. It was the first book I've read by Higgins and I really enjoyed it. It was definitely light, chick-lit! It was one of the under $3 books for the Kindle that I found on Amazon. I will be looking for more books by this author.




I finally read "The Help" this week. The movie version is coming out in August. I just saw a trailer for it this afternoon. It was a good book and fairly quick to read. A heavier subject matter, but enjoyable.




Since I enjoyed "Fools Rush In" by Kristan Higgins, I read another book by her. I found "Just One of the Guys" already on my Kindle, so I read that this week, too. Another fun chick-lit book. I enjoyed this one even more than the other one.




I was looking for a fast read over the holiday weekend. Plus, I was trying to read something that I already had on my Kindle. I keep telling myself that I don't need to buy any new books! I selected this one. It takes place in Ireland, mostly Dublin. It ended up being a fun, fast read, though it did jump around a bit to different characters with no real pattern which got a little confusing for me. I did like it and will read more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment