Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mocha Coconut

I am a fan of a certain franchise coffeehouse. However, since I have been trying to lose weight, my visits to this franchise coffeehouse have been sparse. And when I do stop by (most often while I'm shopping at Target), I've been ordering small (my husband refuses to order by their tall, grande, venti sizing) skinny beverages.

Every time I pass by the store, I've seen advertisements for their new Mocha Coconut Frappuccino. I've been strong about resisting the temptation to try it, but today, in a moment of planned weakness, (I had been thinking about it all morning) I purchased one.


OMG! It was scrumptious! I enjoyed each and every sip. They had a similar flavor a couple of summers ago. I fell in love with it. Then, when summer was over, so was that flavor. I had problems trusting this establishment for a while after that. And although it was really tasty, I think I will be okay going back to my tall, skinny iced lattes for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment