Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

One of My Favorite Things

In my quest to be healthier these last few months, I have been consuming dark chocolate when chocolate is needed. And you know that chocolate is sometimes needed! Anyway, I've been reading labels and looking for products that do not contain hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils. Milk chocolate, my favorite, usually contains those hydrogenated oils. :(

I've never really liked dark chocolate before, but now I have come to the conclusion that I just hadn't found the right dark chocolate. If you haven't already met, I would like to introduce you to "A Touch of Sea Salt Bar" by Lindt.



The description from the Lindt website: The complexity of the dark chocolate is enhanced by the addition of Fleur de Sel, a premium French sea salt in this premium new chocolate bar from Lindt Masters Chocolatiers.


Pure bliss! It still has sugar, calories, and other not so good things, but doesn't everything! With dark chocolate, I can just eat one or two pieces and my chocolate craving is satisfied. Milk chocolate always leaves me wanting more. It's a large bar and usually lasts me several days. Mmm.....chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment