Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home







We just got home today from a 9 day vacation and we are exhausted! Of those 9 days, 4 of them were travel days. We drove to Indiana to drop off the kids with the grandparents. That was about a 9 hour drive. Then the next day, my husband and I flew to California. We could not get a direct flight, so we literally spent the entire day flying. We spent the next 7 nights in California before flying back to Indy. Then today, we drove 9 hours back home. We had a wonderful time, but we are happy to be back home. It always takes a few days to get back in the routine of things. I am tired from all the traveling, but also trying to adjust from the 3 hour time difference.



Once I get things under control here, I have lots to Blog about! I have even convinced my kids to do some guest blogging about their time in Indy.





No comments:

Post a Comment