Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Scrapbooking Goal {Week 3}

I was a little worried that I might not meet my goal this week. I volunteered 3 days at my son's school and didn't really feel like scrapping at the end of the week. But since I made my goal public with this blog, I "forced" myself to complete the pages.

This first two I completed were for Hannah's portrait album. I used some retired Stampin' Up! papers on this one. I wasn't sure if the horizontal picture would work, but it did. I really didn't want to have to turn my album sideways to see the page. 


These 2 portrait pages were from Hannah's 1 year pictures. This page used pieces from a kit by Cosmo Cricket Studio.  Wasn't she adorable? Okay, she's still pretty cute! But look at those little piggies.


 The portrait pages take a lot more work. After doing 2 of those, I decided I needed to get back to my family album and use some of my easy kits.

This is the first of this week's two page layouts. It is a kit from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking.


Another layout from an  Out on a Limb kit. 


And one more Out on a Limb page.I am positive that if I didn't have all these kits, I would not have met my goal. They make scrapbooking so simple!

These pages are all from our November 2007 trip to Orlando over Thanksgiving. That means that I am almost done with 2007! I'm making progress!

Goal Update: 28 pages/288

No comments:

Post a Comment