Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

High School Football

I went to my first high school football game since I was in high school, 25 years ago! I know it was 25 years ago because this past weekend was my 25th reunion, which I was not able to attend.


James & I went to the McEachern High School football game this past Friday night. When I started thinking about it, I noticed some similarities between McEachern High School and my high school in Indiana. I attended Carmel High School, in Carmel, Indiana. Both schools had their homecoming game this past week. They both have the same school colors, blue and gold. Both teams won their games by several touchdowns. Both teams are nationally ranked - Carmel is ranked #51 this week on maxpreps and McEachern is ranked #148.


  McEachern won 55 to 0

Carmel won 42 to 0



Here are my pictures from the game.


Here I am with my girlfriends.


The marching band - that's another similarity between the two schools. Both have strong marching bands.


The letter "M".

James and I had fun. The weather was gorgeous! We are going to try to get to at least one more game this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment