Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yellow Daisy Festival

This past week was the annual Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain Park. The weather was beautiful and our previous plans had been canceled, so we decided that it would be a fun family thing to do.



Most of the booths don't allow photos to be taken, but I did take an overview picture. I don't know how many booths there were, but we saw only about half of them. If you like arts & crafts shows, this is the one to go to in the Atlanta area!


Here is Hannah holding up her Geico Gecko fan.


I took pictures of our purchases when we got home. These Halloween lawn stakes are made out of a sturdy plastic.


We also picked out some patriotic ones.


This was James' purchase. It is a "bullet bug" with a rifle. He thought it was funny for a bullet to be shooting a rifle.


Hannah selected a bar of soap with a plastic horse embedded in it. I learned to make soap several years ago. I think I may teach Hannah how to make her own this fall.


We picked out an ornament in honor of Snickers, our Keeshond-Shelty.


Hannah picked out this new key chain for me. My current one is looking pretty dingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment