Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Recap

We LOVE Halloween! We host a big cul-de-sac party every year for our neighbors and friends. Here is a picture of our "grave yard". 



We have a pot luck dinner before the kids go trick or treating. 



Our neighbor set up an area for pictures.

Here is one such picture of Hannah and a group of her friends. I can't wait to get see the pictures that our party "photographer" took!

Here is James with one of his friends. He chose not to trick or treat this year. Though there were plenty of kids older than him trick or treating! It makes me kind of sad that he's growing up.

Hannah dressed as Elphaba from Wicked. Here she is with her friend who is dressed as Glinda. They are re-enacting a scene from Wicked. This friend carpools with Hannah each week to and from dance. They are always singing and acting out parts from the show!

I saw these cool bloodshot deviled  eggs on a friend's Facebook page, so I had to make my own. I wasn't really pleased with how the veins turned out - I used ketchup in a ziploc baggie with the end cut off. I don't think I cut the tip small enough.


View of our party once it got dark outside.

James and his friend helped pass out candy.

Hanging out by the fire pit.

Another view of the lights.

The cemetery at night.

The tree

This is James' window. It's hard to see, but Chris set up a projector in James' room that projected Halloween scenes in the window. It's called Hallowindow.

Here's a tired Hannah with her candy.

The girls sat on the floor and traded candy.
.
That's it until next Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. And it gets better every year! ~Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for including us. - Sue

    ReplyDelete