Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Leaf Me Alone

I love the fall season. The weather is a bit cooler, the nights are longer, and the trees are so colorful! But I have had it with these leaves!


This is a picture of our deck from the kitchen. It doesn't look too bad in the picture because I swept the leaves a few days earlier. However, someone keeps bring leaves into the house.


Here are some leaves on the kitchen floor.

These leaves have made their way into the living room.

Under the breakfast bar

In the guest bathroom

And by the front door.

I am almost certain that this is the culprit.

I can't put the entire blame on Snickers, but I do believe she brings most of them inside. The ones by the front door probably came in with one of the kids. And the dog doesn't usually go into the guest bathroom, so I'm not sure who is to blame there.

It's time to go sweep some leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment