Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What am I Reading?

The Frog Prince by Elle Lothlorien was a cheap Kindle book that I purchased several months ago. The story was a sweet tale about an awkward girl who meets a real prince. 



I was excited to read the latest book by Kristan Higgins. It was a very quick read. It was about a girl who is reintroduced to the man who broke her heart many years earlier. He just didn't know it. I didn't enjoy the last book I had read by Higgins, as much as her other titles, but this one did not disappoint.


I am a sucker for John Grisham novels. I had read about his newest book, The Litigators over the summer so I reserved it at the library. I was very surprised to get it the first week it was out! Usually when I put my name on the reserve list for a hot, new title, I end up being #400 in line. (That was the case with the last Janet Evanovich book!). This was a super fast read, as are most of Grisham's books. I have no desire to be a lawyer, but I do get caught up in all the court room drama in Grisham's books. A few months from now, I probably won't be able to differentiate between this book and any of his other lawyer books, but I did like it. 


I am still working on Killer Deal. This book is a small paperback and requires reading glasses, so I have been neglecting it. I will also let you in on a little secret, I read the last page and wasn't super happy with how things end, so I've been putting it off. It's a bad habit I have - usually I just want to see if people are still together at the end. I don't do it when I'm reading books on my Kindle - it's too much effort!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment