Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Scrapbooking Goal {Week 10}

I was almost caught up. Then life got busy again. It is currently week #12, but here are the pages for week #10.



This class picture layout uses supplies from TPC Studio.


Hannah's 3rd grade picture layout uses Creative Memories supplies.


 The colored pencil paper is from Creative Imaginations.

Another Creative Memories page.

And more supplies from TPC Studios.

That's it for Hannah's portrait album until I get her 5th grade pictures back. I didn't include her dance portraits in this album. I have decided that we have enough professional dance pictures to make a separate album.


This layout uses some pieces from the Beary Patch that I have had for years.


And now I am starting James' portrait album. He's 13 now. The blocks photo that I used on this is a Shotz photo border. 



Goal Update: 84/288 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment