Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Colorful Cauliflower

I finally took the family to the Dekalb International Farmers Market recently. We had a nice (and inexpensive) lunch there before we did our shopping. We went on a Saturday and I don't foresee any future trips to the market on a Saturday. It was CRAZY! I think I'll have to stick with mid-week trips.

We let the kids pick out interesting produce. Hannah found some purple cauliflower. And right next to it was orange cauliflower. Purple and orange are her favorite colors, so I let her get one of each.

Here are the colorful cauliflowers.


I just cut them into small pieces, tossed them in some olive oil and sprinkled sea salt and pepper on them, then roasted them in the oven for thirty minutes or so.

It was one of those meals where everyone ate all of their veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment