Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

What am I Reading?

I put my name on the list for Mary Kay Andrews' latest book months ago and my turn finally came up! It was entertaining, but I didn't enjoy it as much as some of her earlier books. This one took place in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.



Just what I need, another mystery series to get sucked into! Well, this one involved cupcakes, so I couldn't resist. So far there are only 3 in the Cupcake Bakery series by Jenn McKinlay , so I think I can handle that. This was a cute book. There were some cupcake recipes included which I may have to try. 


I finally finished Killer Deal. You may remember me saying that I stopped reading it a few weeks ago because I had peeked at the ending and didn't like what I read. Well, after finishing the book, the ending wasn't that bad. That's what I get for peeking! It's my own darn fault. I think I have one more to read in this series.


Currently I am reading The Strange Case of Origami Yoda which is another title in the Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl that James is participating. James had asked me if I had read any more of the books on the list and was disappointed that I hadn't read anymore.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment