Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back to Scrapbooking - Week 1

Back in 2011, I made a personal goal of completing 8 pages a week in my scrapbooks. You can read about my original goal here. I was doing very well until the arrival of our two cats. I managed to do a few more pages, but by March, I had given up. Although I didn't meet my goal, I did complete 163 pages.

Here's the biggest reason for not scrapbooking anymore. Someone likes to be in the middle of things.



So today, I am setting a new goal. My goal is to complete 6 pages per week. There are 47 more weeks left in the calendar year. So if I complete my goal, I will have 282 pages finished by the end of the year.

Here are the pages that I have completed for week 1.

I chose to work on Hannah's dance album. This first 2 layouts use kits that I purchased from Out on a Limb scrapbooking.

And this last layout still needs a little something. I've set it aside for now, but will go back to it later with fresh eyes.


Goal Update: 6 pages/282 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment