Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Scrapbooking 2014 Goal - Week 4


So I'm in Week 4 of my Scrapbooking Goal. So far, my posts have been in the early part of each week. We'll see if that continues! :)

This week was a bit harder. I didn't use any page kits! Be assured that if I had any page kits for these photos, I sure would have used them!

These pictures were from a 2008 trip to Williamsburg with my parents. My mom had purchased tons of themed stickers and papers for this trip, so I wasn't completely without.

This first layout is of Williamsburg. The 3-D stickers are Jolee's. The papers were purchased at a local (Williamsburg) Scrapbooking store.

The next layout is of Jamestown. I didn't use any additional embellishments here.

More Jamestown & the beginning of DC.

We went to DC for the day. We drove around the city a bit and let the kids out around the National Mall area. Short & sweet.

Goal Update: 27 pages/282 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment