Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Scrapbooking 2014 Goal - Week 2

 
Second week in a row of scrapbooking! The first thing I did this week was to finish the dance page from last week that I wasn't satisfied with. I added the white & purple flowers (from Stampin' Up! punches). 
 


This is James' freshman year of high school. For James' portrait album, I have been using Creative Memories supplies. Many of the pages are preprinted & don't require anything extra. On some of the preprinted pages, the large 8x10 photos don't work well. So on this page, I covered it with a simple printed sheet of paper & added a few stickers.


This layout uses a Creative Memories preprinted page. I added the photo & the "grade 10" sticker. I got pretty emotional after I completed this page. James is only going to have 2 more pages in his portrait album!!! Yikes! Where has the time gone?


This layout is from a kit I purchased from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking. I thought it worked beautifully with Hannah's dance costume.


Hannah's 5th grade class picture. I used a printed paper from a stack pack of school themed papers.
 
Hannah's 6th grade picture on a Creative Memories preprinted page. 
 
 
Hannah's 7th grade picture is also on a Creative Memories preprinted page. This is one of the pages that I mentioned above that doesn't work for the larger 8x10 photos. 
 
Goal Update: 13 pages/282 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment