Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kitty Trouble

While I was in Las Vegas last weekend, the grey stripped kitty, Scout,  learned a new trick. On Monday, he decided to demonstrate his new trick for me.


He sneaks into an unfinished closet in the basement. We use it for all the cables and wires.  Scout jumps on top of the shelves and climbs up on to the rafters. Then he wanders around on the ceiling.

As he wanders, he mews and mews. Then the other kitty sits on some furniture and mews back. I pushed away some of the ceiling panels in hopes of grabbing him, but he was already gone by the time I moved this one.

Here he is peeking down at me.

We have an old Defender arcade game machine below this tile, so once I left an opening, he made his way down.


After the first incident today, I made sure to shut the closet door. He discovered a new way to get into the closet. So I blocked that opening. He found yet another way up. It's kind of creepy listening to him move around above me while I am sitting at my desk. He made his way up there 3 different times today. What a silly kitty!

1 comment: