Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Las Vegas {Day 4}

Monday was President's day. Since the kids were out of school, Bethany arranged for a babysitter so we could have a day at the spa. Bethany had purchased a couple of discounted spa vouchers for at the Drift Spa at the Palm's Place. We enjoyed massages and body scrubs which were heavenly. We also spent some relaxing time in the steam bath and hot tub. It was definitely a wonderful way to spend President's Day!


 After our time at the spa, we went and had some delicious wood fired pizzas at Sammy's.


The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent hanging out with Bethany and the kids. Shortly after dinner, Bethany took me to the airport. My flight was a red eye and didn't leave until 11:30 pm. I played a few slots in the airport. No big wins for me! I arrived back in Atlanta around 6:15 am. I think the red eye wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't the whole three hour time change, too. I made it back to the house around 7:30 and took several naps throughout the day.

I had a wonderful visit with my sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment