Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Las Vegas {Day 2}

On day 2 of my visit to Las Vegas, Bethany and I took the kids to the farmers market at Tivoli Village. We ate frozen yogurt at one of those self serve yogurt places and the let the kids play on the little playground there.
Here I am with Beatrix. Beatrix was quite the slow eater.

August did not care for the yogurt. We couldn't figure out if it was the taste or the temperature. So while his sister was eating, he was running around and climbing everything he could.

At the Farmers market, they had free kiddie tattoos, face painting and balloon animals. Beatrix decided to get her face painted.

Here is the finished darling.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet. Bethany & I played a lot of Scrabble (on our phones) with one another. It was nice to just hang out with all of them.

For dinner, Bethany's fiance', Warwick, made mussels. I had never had them before and was a bit hesitant, but they were quite delicious! I couldn't help but sing the old tune by Squeeze, "Pulling Mussels from the Shell".

We called it a night after a few hours of wine and conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment