Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Las Vegas {Day 3}

On Sunday, I accompanied my future brother-in-law and Beatrix to Plant World. Warwick had decided that he needed an herb garden. Plant World is not your ordinary plant store.


They have exotic birds.

And more birds.

And more birds.

They have fish and turtles.

They have rabbits.

They have tortoises.


And they have plants. 


After our outing to Plant World, we hung out at the house for the rest of the afternoon. Then after dinner, we made a quick stop at the Royal Resort Vegas so Bethany & Warwick could make an appearance at a friend's birthday celebration. Then it was off to the Hard Rock Hotel to see Motley Crue in concert.


This night marked the end of the 2 week "residency that Motley Crue did at the Hard Rock.

Here are Bethany & Warwick standing in front of the Motley Crue display. Warwick is the one who puts all the displays together at Hard Rock.

The concert was pretty enjoyable. I was never a huge fan of the band, but I did know several of their songs and I must admit that I did own one of their albums back in high school.

Here I am with my sister before the show began.


Bethany & Warwick. 

A few pics from the concert.


Drummer Tommy Lee played his drums upside down for a while. Carrot Top joined him for one loop around.



It was a fun evening. It would have been better if we hadn't been seated behind a 6 foot 10 "mega fan" who didn't sit down the whole evening! Plus, he spilled is red fruity drink all over the floor in front of us!




No comments:

Post a Comment