Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, James!

My baby boy turns 14 today. First of all, I don't think I'm old enough to have a 14 year old child. Secondly, where has the time gone?

We didn't get a digital camera until after Hannah was born. So my look back at birthdays through the years doesn't start until James' 4th birthday. His birthday party was at a cute little book store in Marietta called "The Pickle Patch" that year.

James turned 5. I didn't even buy a number "5" candle for him. He had to use his sister's "1" candle. The poor little guy! He had a Star Wars themed party at the neighborhood community room.


His 6th birthday party was at "The Little Gym". 


His 7th birthday party was at the neighborhood community room again. We brought a projector and screen and had a movie themed party. You can barely see him, but he's in the middle. 

For his 8th birthday, he chose not to have a birthday party. Instead, he took the "cash option".



James turns 9. He enjoyed the cash option so much the year before, that he chose that again. It made things easier for us!


The boy turns 10. 

I cannot find any pictures from James' 11th birthday. I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures. I am not going to be able to rest until I find some pics.

For James' 12th birthday we took him and a friend to the Discover Mills Mall to go to the Lego Outlet store.


Last year, James turned 13. We arranged for a limo to pick him up at school along with some of his friends. They drove around town, stopped for pizza, then came back to the house for cake.


Happy Birthday, James!!

No comments:

Post a Comment