Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Girl Scout Lock In

For the second year in a row, our Girl Scout troop has chosen to attend an all night lock in at Stars & Strikes. And I mean ALL night! We arrived at Stars & Strikes a little before midnight on the Sunday of MLK weekend.

We did a little bowling. Here is Hannah with one of her BFF's.


The girls hung out and read tween celebrity magazines while my co-leader and I did some troop planning.

We played games and earned tickets.

We played lazer tag. This was one of my favorite parts of the evening!

Sometime after 4 am, my co-leader and I "rested".

My co-leader's daughter fell asleep.

At about 5:30 am we started packing up our things. I posed for a picture with Hannah.

Here's a group picture of the girls in our troop.

We left at 6 am. Then went straight to bed. I woke up around 10:30. Hannah woke up after 1:30. Then we both fell asleep for another couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment