Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!



OMG! My last blog post was 5 months ago!!! What could have caused me to go so long without posting??? Well....for those that don't know, I went back to work in August. I am a Special Ed paraprofessional at the middle school where my kids went. I LOVE the job & the people I work with. However, I am definitely feeling the effects of working full time. The last time I worked full time, was in 1997. I was 29 years old and I "retired" to give birth to my baby boy & become a Stay at Home Mom. Since then I have had assorted part-time jobs, but I have not worked full time since then. My baby boy turns 18 in less than a week (we don't need to calculate my current age!) and as you can imagine, it has definitely been an adjustment.  I'm more tired than usual and my house is less clean. My husband has been great about helping with dinners and laundry. The cats feel neglected and make me feel a little guilty. But other than that, things are great!

At the request of my daughter, I am going to try to start blogging again. And what better time to start, then at the start of 2016! I got a laptop for Christmas, so maybe that will be helpful on this project. So here goes.......







No comments:

Post a Comment