Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Gourmet Cupcakes at Publix


James wanted fancy cupcakes instead of a cake this week for his birthday. I had planned to go to Smallcakes to get half a dozen cupcakes, but when I got home from work that day, the last thing I wanted to do was deal with the traffic over there. So I asked James if he would be okay with cake instead and my easy going boy said that would be fine. I had to drop off Hannah at her Winter Guard practice, so I stopped by Publix to get the cake. I was happily surprised to see that they now have gourmet cupcakes! They had about 10 different flavors. I picked out 6 for the 4 of us. I have this thing about the letting the last person to choose theirs still having a choice. If I only had 4, then that last person gets stuck with whatever is left.

Here are our cupcakes. It's not a great picture, but it does the job.


Starting with the top, Red Velvet. Clockwise - chocolate raspberry, key lime, lemon, raspberry and sundae in the center. They were quite yummy! They cost $3.29 each or two for $6.


No comments:

Post a Comment