Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Little Late, but Here's Our Halloween Post

One of the main purposes of my blog is to keep my out of state family updated on our life. Since I haven't been blogging for the past 6 months, I still have quite a lot of making up to do. Therefore, I am posting about Halloween in January.

This year Halloween fell on a Saturday. It also fell during the Atlanta BOA Super Regional, so we were gone all day on the 31st. With the busy fall schedule, we were down to Wednesdays and Sundays as Family Days. And that isn't always a guaranteed thing since we have 2 high school aged kids! It did work out that we were all free the Wednesday before Halloween. We ordered pizza and carved pumpkins. Here is the one picture I took of the family.



James chose a more traditional looking Jack O' Lantern. This is supposedly modeled after some Pokemon character. 

And Hannah went the more creative route & attempted a Jurassic Park pumpkin. She had difficulties with her lettering, so they don't show up well in the picture, but the T-Rex is identifiable.

And there you have it! The Vesper's Halloween 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment