Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Scrapbooking Goal {Week 19}

I have not done any scrapbooking since the end of January. The new flooring arrived in early February, so soon after my last post, I had to pack up all of my scrapping supplies. I'm still not quite finished unpacking everything, but I did manage to finish another week's worth of pages.


Over the Christmas holidays, I was talking with my mom about my blog. She said that my scrapbooking goal posts seemed like they were advertisements for the page kits that I use. I want to clarify that I am not advertising anything! All of the kits that I have used are ones that I have personally purchased. I have not been given any discounts or freebies. With that being said, I don't want to take credit for a page that is not my original work, so I like to include the name of the company and a link if one is available. These kits have simplified my scrapbooking life tremendously. I honestly don't think I would have done so well with my goal if I did not have them. So enough of that.......

This first layout uses a kit from Lott's to Scrap About.

The rest of this week's layouts use kits from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking.



Goal Update: 163/188 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment