Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Missing My Kitties

The kitties are being spayed/neutered today. We dropped them off at the vet yesterday afternoon and we get to pick them up tomorrow morning. It's been strange not having them around. After only 4 months, they have become part of the family.

Because I am missing them so much, I thought I would blog about them. So enjoy these pictures of our kitties.


Here's a cute picture of Kay-C. We've folded Hannah's old pink rug and placed it on the dog's crate. Then we have the kitty bed on top of that.


Here are both of the kitties sleeping on my bed. Notice all of the kitty toys underneath Scout. Both cats, but especially Kay-C, like to carry toys in the mouths. We're always finding different kitty toys on our bed each morning. They carry the toys downstairs to the basement if we're down there. They just drop them on the floor. It's funny to hear the sound of the sticks from their toys hitting each of the wooden steps. 

They were trying to sleep, but I kept taking pictures.


This picture is from January, but it's still cute. I love the variety of positions they sleep in!

I'm not sure if this post helped or not. I'm missing them even more now! In another half hour I can call the vet's office to see how they are doing. And we can pick them up first thing tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment