Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Flooring

We have almost finished replacing all of the original flooring in our house. In February, we had laminate flooring installed in a couple of the rooms in our basement. We have 1 more room in the basement and then the flooring in the bonus room and we'll be done!

Here are some pictures of our new floors.


The larger room shown here was a combination of craft room/office for me and office for the husband. The smaller room on the right was my scrapbooking room.

Here's a view of the now empty scrapbooking room. Since we had to completely empty the room, I decided that this was the perfect time to paint it. I'm not really good at picking out colors, so I just used left over paint from the kids' bathroom that we redid over the summer.

View of the larger room.

Larger room from the other angle. The stairs are to the right of the dog.

It was a huge deal to completely remove everything! We decided to switch things up a bit when we brought everything back in, but I'm saving that for another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment