Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Spring!

I am just loving this spring (or shall I say summer) weather that we have been having in Atlanta. It is officially spring, so I thought I would post a few pictures of spring in Georgia for my out of town family and friends.


My azeleas. We've had the white ones forever. The red one was transplanted last fall. It was hidden behind a bunch of other bushes. We're glad to see that it's doing well.

Pretty pink blossoms.


I was about two days late on this picture. The leaves have started to come in. Over the weekend, it was all white blossoms.


The clematis blooms just came out of nowhere. It is amazing how fast it has sprung up. 



Then of course, we have the layers of yellow pollen dust everywhere. 

Pollen counts have been very high this week. I remember the first year we lived here about how strange it was to see the yellow dust everywhere!

We've had several days over 80 degrees this March. The A/C has been turned on a couple of times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment