Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

What am I Reading?

I finally got my first ebook from the library for my Kindle! I've been on the waitlist for several weeks. I went to check on my status and I found a title that was actually available! It was The Hellion and the Highlander by Lynsay Sands. It was an easy read. It's the third in a series, but it stood on its own. I enjoy historical romances, especially Scottish ones.



Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen  was this month's book club selection. It was my first Carl Hiaasen book. It was entertaining, but not really my thing. Most of the characters were not likeable and the story line was a bit ridiculous.


I read another one of the Helen Rufin Reading Bowl books. This one was Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine. I LOVED it! It was about a young girl with Asperger's who is looking for closure regarding the death of her brother.



The final book in the Southern Roads trilogy by Stephanie Bonds finally came out so I have been working on that.

Happy Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment