Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What I am Reading - July 2014


My reading in July looks a little light. When I was looking up the titles that I read this month, I was surprised that I only read 4 books. I do have a couple of books "in progress" which have taken a lot of time and I don't include them until I am finished. That made me feel a little better.


The first book I have here is a Y/A title called Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. This was so much fun! It's an "Oz" themed book. Basically, after Dorothy returns home to Kansas, she is unhappy & ends up going back to Oz. She becomes power crazy & evil. A new girl from Kansas arrives via tornado. I really hope they make a movie out of this!

Heir Untamed is book one in the Latvala Royals series. It is about a young photographer woman who is hired to go to Latvala & photograph the royal family for a few months. Predictable, but entertaining.

King & Kingdom is book 2 in the Latvala Royals series.

Dirty Rotten Tendrils is a Flowershop Mystery book. It had been over a year since I've read any in this series. It was fast paced & fun. I won't let so much time pass before reading the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment