Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

What am I Reading? May 2014

May was a slow month for reading. It makes sense because our calendar is always full of end of the year concerts, recitals, and parties, so it's hard to find time to read.

Stephanie Bond's "Baby I'm Back" is a novella in the Southern Roads series. I've loved all of the books set in the fictitious town of Sweetness, Georgia. Of course, I would have preferred a full length book rather than a short novella!



I was selected to have a House Party for Mary Kay Andrews newest book. I got an advance copy  of  Save the Date. It was a typical, fun Mary Kay Andrews book set in Savannah.

Honeymoon for One was either a free Kindle book or a very inexpensive one that I acquired. It was about a jilted bride who goes on her honeymoon by herself and meets a guy. It was very predictable, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

That's all for the month of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment